Show tab numbers in Google Chrome™ for tab jumping ninja!
Google Chrome allows fast switching between tabs using keyboard shortcuts. With several tabs open this can take a bit of guess work.
Tumber shows a number in each open tab so you never jump to the wrong tab again!
- Toggle tab numbers in current window
- Toggle tab numbers in all windows
- Self destruct! Tab numbers disappear after a few seconds
❓ How to
- Right click in browser tab and select 'Toggle Current' or 'Toggle All' from the Tumber menu
- Keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Space to toggle in current tab
- Keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Space to toggle in all tabs
- Jump between tabs in Windows/Linux using Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+8
- Jump between tabs in macOS using Cmd+1 to Cmd+8
- Tab numbers cannot be shown on Chrome tabs such as the New Tab Page or Settings
- Tabs are only numbered up to 8 as there are only shortcuts for the first 8 tabs
- Websites that show status updates in the tab title may overwrite the tab number
- Contribute to this project on GitHub - https://github.com/jonpatterson/tumber
Google Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.