Download lecture recordings from streams.tum.de and lecturio
- Download lecture recordings from streams.tum.de
- Download lecture recordings from lecturio
- Supports bulk-downloading slides (for lecture recordings where the slides aren't uploaded as a single video stream, but instead as individual images) and re-assembling them into a video file, with the slide offsets matching the presenter-recording
- See the GitHub page for instructions on how slide downloading works
Source code available at github.com/TUM-Dev/lecture-download
Note: downloading from streams.tum.de requires a TUM account. downloading from lecturio does not.
- This extension does not track usage data
- This extension does neither collect, nor store any user-identifying information or data
- In order to function properly, this extension needs to read a cookie, which is sent to a TUM server (the same server which set the cookie in the first place). We do not collect or store its contents.