Our Click-to-Call extension allows you to make calls from the Chrome browser.
TTNC's Click-to-Call Chrome Extension converts every phone number on a web page to a "Click-to-Call" button. This means you can make calls to any phone number on a website by just clicking on the phone number.
How does it work?
1. Create an account with TTNC if you haven't got one already.
2. Get yourself a phone number and add a VoIP User to that number.
3. Install the TTNC Click-to-Call Chrome Extension on your device.
4. Install and configure the TTNC Desktop Softphone.
5. If you go to a website that shows a phone number, you'll see that the TTNC Click-to-Call Extension automatically detects phone numbers and displays the TTNC icon next to the number.
6. To make a call, simply click on the Click-to-Call icon and it will use the Desktop Softphone to make the call.
All of your calls will automatically get logged and recorded in your TTNC account.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a TTNC VoIP User account to use this extension.