An unofficial tRPC devtools extension to inspect your queries and mutations
This is an unofficial tRPC client devtools extension that you can use to inspect queries and mutations from your tRPC app!
The tRPC Client Chrome Devtools appear as a "tRPC" tab in your Chrome inspector, alongside other tabs like "Elements" and "Console". The devtools currently have 2 main features:
- Query inspector: View the input, result and elapsed time of the fired queries.
- Mutation inspector: View the input, result and elapsed time of the fired mutations.
In order to use it, you need to do the following steps:
1. Install the trpc-client-devtools-link npm package and add it to your tRPC client config
2. Download and install the tRPC Client Devtools Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store
3. Open the Devtools, navigate to the tRPC panel and inspect away!
Code for this extension can be found at: https://github.com/rhenriquez28/trpc-client-devtools
If you want to learn more about tRPC, check out: https://trpc.io/