An unofficial tRPC devtools extension to inspect your queries, mutations and subscriptions
This is an unofficial tRPC client devtools extension that you can use to inspect queries, mutations and subscriptions from your tRPC app!
In order to use it, you need to do the following steps:
1. Install the trpc-client-devtools-link npm package and add it to your tRPC client config (if you're using tRPC v10, install the @next version)
2. Download and install the tRPC Client Devtools Extension
3. Open the Devtools, navigate to the tRPC panel and inspect away!
The tRPC Client Devtools appear as a "tRPC" tab in your web browser inspector when tRPC is detected, alongside other tabs like "Elements" and "Console". The devtools currently have 3 main features:
- Query inspector: View the input, result and elapsed time of the fired queries.
- Mutation inspector: View the input, result and elapsed time of the fired mutations.
- Subscription inspector: View the input, multiple results and their elapsed time of the subscriptions.
Code for this extension can be found at: https://github.com/rhenriquez28/trpc-client-devtools
If you want to learn more about tRPC, check out: https://trpc.io/