Show IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic ratings on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and other streaming services
Trim shows IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic ratings on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and other streaming services.
★ Show IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes ratings
After installation, IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes ratings will appear on the top of the thumbnails. You can tap on the ratings to view the detailed reviews on IMDb or Rotten Tomatoes.
★ Fade out low rated movies
Click on the “Trim” menu beside the Netflix menus. Then click on the “Filter by” option and set the IMDb rating for movies (i.e. 8.0), and Trim will fade out any movie with a lower rating.
★ Show hidden Netflix genres
Trim enables and shows an extra tab for the hidden Netflix categories. You can browse your favorite genre by quickly clicking on the drop-down menu “Genre” and selecting a favorite genre.
★ Sort movies in the grid view
When in grid view, users can sort movies or shows by their rating, release year, popularity, or title.
★ Remove movies in the grid view
When in grid view, users can remove any movie or show by clicking on the "Not interested" button when hovering.
★ Instant Search on Netflix (For Premium users)
As a Premium user, you can do Instant Search on Netflix. Search results will pop up while you are typing. This is much faster than Netflix's built-in search because Instant Search is text only and it doesn't include recommendations.
What's new in Trim:
• v7.18 Fix some issue to fetch ratings from Disney+.
• v7.17 Update hint text to upgrade to Trim Premium.
• v7.16 Add Instant Search feature for Premium users. Search results will pop up while users are typing. Anonymous users and free users have limited access to Instant Search.
• v7.15 Fix the issue with the new layout of PrimeVideo.
• v7.14 Only show filtering options when filtering is turned on.
• v7.13 Fix the issue to access hidden categories on the Netflix home page.
• v7.12 Migrate to manifest v3.
• v7.11 Fix some layout issues with the "Not Interested" button.
• v7.10 Redirect users to our home page when they install or uninstall Trim.
• v7.8 Allow users to enable Trim on Amazon domains like www.amazon.co.uk in the popup menu.
• v7.7 Fix that sometimes removed items on the Netflix home page don't disappear after reloading.
• v7.6 Allow users to fade out items they are not interested in on the Netflix home page.
• v7.5 Allow users to filter out movies and series using different IMDB ratings.
• v7.4 Allow users to sort items alphabetically in the grid view of Netflix.
• v7.3 Do not require users to reload the page when they click the "Default" button in the grid view of Netflix.
• v7.2 Fix that sometimes the titles of genres are not correct in the grid view of Netflix.
• v7.1 Fix the layout of the "Not interested" button on the grid view of Netflix.
• v7.0 Show all popular genres on the Netflix home page. Allow the users to sort items by rating, date, or popularity in the grid view. Allow the users to remove items in the grid view.