Prepare up to 5 commands and send them all with 1 click!
This extension allows you to send multiple commands in a matter of milliseconds.
1) Prepare your commands in adjacent tabs (max 5)
2) Select the tab with your first command
3) Click the noble icon in the top right to open a popup (see image)
4) Enter the number of commands you wish to send in the 'tabs' field (max 5)
5) Enter the desired time gap (in milliseconds) between your commands in the 'gap' field
6) Click the 'send' button when you want your commands to depart
If the order of your commands gets messed up, try increasing the time gap.
Note that the extension is in no way capable to circumvent the technical block of the minimal gap set by the world settings. A good choice for the gap field would be 5 - 10 ms less than the world setting.