Filter Lists on Trello Boards
Solves the problem of horizontal scroll with a lot of lists.
• Do you have a lot of trello lists, but only need to work with a few of them at a time? Does it get tedious to drag cards across the screen and scrolling and scrolling?
• Or do you want to hide the noise of lists that you're not using?
Trello List Filter is made for this. You simply type part of the name in the list titles you want to see and the lists will filter as you type.
It even supports a full regex for power users.
You don't need to be a power user to take advantage of the regex. Some common use cases to remember:
• multiple matches can be separated by the pipe character "|". "recipes|ingredients" will match "recipes" or
• Negation; don't match lists with characters following the "^" - "[^cook]" will match anything that does not contain
• Starts with "^". :Begin your filter with the "^" to only match list titles that begin with the characters following the carret
- "^engineering:" will match all lists that begin with "engineering:". Useful for prefixing lists for taxonomy.
• uses regex for filtering list by name
• It saves the last seven searches for quicker autocomplete
• fixed issue where the filter wouldn't work with lists that changed titles since page load
• changed filter query input font color to match trello lists font color
• added autocomplete with last seven searches
• highlights search expression on focus to easily change the expression
• some updates to modernize 5 year old js code.
request a feature or make a pull request https://github.com/evilbuck/trello-list-filter