External Frameless Window for Trello
Bullet in left top angle has the same functions like default window header: drag and drop, minimize, maximize, close.
To close the app use default hotkeys like Chrome: Ctrl+W or Alt+F4.
And to reload the app - Ctrl+R.
Switch to the default windowed mode - Ctrl+Shift+F.
This app have no logger or grabber your data. It's only external tab without frame. You can check this by looking at the source code - https://github.com/technobulka/trello-chrome-app
=== Updates ===
# Dec 01, 2015
- Ctrl+Shit+F combination toggle window frame
- problem with attachments was not solved
# Sep 17, 2015
- allow download attachments
# Sep 13, 2015
- Add scrollbar styles for window overlay
- Clear scripts
# Aug 18, 2015
- Create extension for catch Trello link and send it to application - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ppibnbapebejhnmplokgfhijhfdchhhc
- F11 - switch fullscreen mode
- Fix lose focuse on Alt+Tab