Clone a Trello Board
What does it do?
With the click of a button
- Clone Board
- Clone Card
- Clone List
How do I clone an entire board?
1. We add a button to your right side Trello navigation called 'Clone Board' (refresh the page if it does not appear initially).
2. You click the button.
3. You pick a name for the new Board.
4. We clone the active board, and take you to the clone.
How do I clone a card?
1. Click the menu icon in the top-right corner of a card.
2. Click 'Copy Card'.
How do I clone a list?
1. Same as cloning a card, just available through the list's menu.
Why is this cool?
Trello does not support templating functionality. We do.
Q: I've installed the extension. Why doesn't the button appear?
A: Clearing your cache will most likely fix the issue. On the trello dashboard CTRL+F5.
Made possible by [Phillip Epstein](https://github.com/oo7ph) and [Raine Lourie](https://github.com/RaineOrShine)
* Updated selector for clone button to support Trello Changes.
* Fixed Clone Board bug in which checklists were not copied correctly. Now all checklists are copied correctly.
* Added Clone Card and Clone List functionality (added to each card or list's menu in the top-right corner);