Minimalize the Trello board interface for better overview
Minimalistic board/card styling giving you a birds-eye view in Trello
Trello is great, but if you have a lot of cards on your boards, the interface becomes a mess. Too much bulky chrome, borders, margins and paddings. Wouldn't you sometimes wish you could just chip away all the unnecessary junk?
This small Chrome Extension adds an extra button to the Trello toolbar. Click it and you get more than *50% more actual content on your screen*. Yes, 50 fucking percent.
Open source on Github:
- Persistent button state using chrome storage (requires new "storage" permission)
- Initializes immediately when page is opened
- Increased check interval to 3 seconds
- Fixed the min-width on labels following the latest Trello update
- Made default click behaviour open the card instead of the inline-edit shortcut menu
- Show card member icons!
- Increased size of labels a bit and re-aligned them
- Decreased check time to 1s (a bit faster to show on the page)