Displays a consolidated list of cards from all Trello boards
Trellisto for Trello makes it easier for you to organize lists across multiple boards. Trellisto works within the Cards view and allows you to:
- Sort your cards by list name: If you use Trello as a scrum board, or use any other consistent list naming across multiple boards, then you will love this list sorting feature.
- Filter your cards view by list name: Show/hide some or all of your cards by list name
- Save your filter settings, and then restore them at any time with the click of a button.
- Automatically save the current filter settings configuration in the Cards view, so that your settings will not reset after a page refresh.
- Calculates total scrum/consumed for each list name: If you use Scrum for Trello, Trellisto will calculate the scrum/consumed points for each list name. If you do not have Scrum for Trello installed, you can always add scrum/consumed points to your card titles by nesting the scrum point value between parentheses and the consumed point value between square brackets. Example: (4)  Trellisto will still calculate the scrum/consumed totals based on those values.
New in version 1.1.4:
- Trellisto functionality has been temporarily disabled by the Trello update to the Cards view :-( Thank you for your patience while we work on the fix!