A tree style tab navigator
Really appreciate your donate:
• Alt+Q : Open Tab-Tree. (You can also set your own shortcut for that)
• ↑ (Arrow-up): move to previous tab
• ↓ (Arrow-down):move to next tab
• ⏎ (Enter): switch to selected tab
• Alt + w: close all sub tabs for selected tab
Tab-Tree is aimed to solve a very simple but annoying problem, that is, how to switch to the tab you want quickly if your window opened lots of tabs.
What Tab-Tree different from others is that Tab-Tree gives a tree-style list for tabs. This tree separates all tabs into different groups by the relationship between the child-tab and their parent-tab, which gives you a better insight for all the tabs. All the tabs opened by same tab will become the children of the tab which opens them.
• Search: search all opened tabs by keyword.
• Bookmarks: search your bookmarks and open the bookmark in a new tab quickly.
Tabs which was opened before installing this extension could not be showed in a tree view.