Translation Comparison translates text and compares translations between Google, Microsoft, Yandex and other translators.
What's new in this version:
Added 15 new languages: Chichewa, Corsican, Frisian, Hausa, Hawaiian, Irish, Kurdish, Lao, Pashto, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Somali, Yoruba and Zulu.
Added the possibility to change the priority order of translation providers in Options.
The Translation Comparison extension translates words, phrases and texts, and compares the translation results between various online translation providers: Google Translate, Microsoft Bing Translator, Yandex Translator and Translator.
The Translation Comparison tool translates between 90 languages and displays the translations side-by-side.
Translation Comparison Features
* translation comparison between 90 languages
* multiple translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing, Yandex, Translator)
* customizable side-by-side view: one, two or three translation services
* interchangeable translation providers
* complete synchronization of the source text and language pairs between translation providers
* automatic language detection
* text-to-speech in 30 languages
* shortcut keys implementation and customization
* comparison features customization using Options
* text editing
* user interface localization in 22 languages
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa and Yiddish.