Transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive and vice versa.
How do you usually transfer files from your Dropbox to Google Drive ？ The most logical way to transfer your files from your Dropbox to Google Drive is to download files from your Dropbox to your computer and re-upload them to Google Drive. But given the amount of data and time this approach requires, it is clearly not the best course of action
However, with this Chrome extension, you can:
● Move your Dropbox to Google Drive seamlessly with no download and upload
● Sync files from Dropbox to Google Drive so that you can manage your files across devices
Highlights of this extension:
● Currently, Google Drive/Dropbox/OneDrive/PCloud/Box are supported.
● Manage multiple cloud accounts in one console.
● Automatic transfer/sync greatly boost your productivity.
● Transfer/sync large files in one go without transferring them in batch.
● Transfer/sync files in the background even though your browser is closed.
● Get rid of your poor network connection and enjoy competitive transfer speed.
● Provide 7*24 customer support services to help you solve problems faster
Imanacloud, a free web-based cloud storage manager, aims to boost your productivity.
Customer support: email@example.com