Make a page readable
Tranquility Reader is an extension that improves the readability of web articles.
Tranquility removes unnecessary elements in a webpage, and provides a simple and tranquil reading experience.
To use tranquility you can:
* Click on the navigation-bar icon to run
* Save content offline for reading later. The tranquility view is saved locally on your computer
* Ability to export/import the offline content.
* Ability to customize default font, font-size, font color, background color, and width of the reading area
* Create user defined presets to quickly switch font/color settings
* Select a portion of the text and right click to select "Tranquilize Selection" to read only the selected text
* Add/edit notes/annotations to portions of the offline content; collate annotations with context for a summary of all your notes and annotations.
* Unobtrusive Menu at the bottom of the screen (displayed on clicking on the (+) symbol on the bottom right corner of the screen) provides additional features
* Additional links are now available through a "More Links" button in the Menu at the bottom of the screen
* Left clicking on a link in the Tranquility view will also open the link URL in the Tranquility view in the current tab
License & Copyright:
Tranquility is provided under GPLv3 license.
Copyright (C) 2012-2017 Arun Kunchithapatham
Please send any feedback, bug reports, enhancement requests through the chrome extensions web page for Tranquility Reader.
Release Notes are available via the support website listed