Display small shariah indicator to stock list in Tradingview(Malaysia, China, Indonesia, US)
Help user to easily identify any stock that are either shariah Compliance or non-shariah compliance within Malaysia, US(Nasdaq, NYSE) and China(SSE, SZSE) and Indonesia(IDX). If it is a shariah compliance, then this extension will add a small indicator to that stock.
Currently this extension only cover at these pages (refer the images)
- After installing please reload few times, because sometime it still has a bug.
- In /screener page please select "Malaysia" flag in order to filter shariah stocks
- Added new feature where you can customise our data. There is 3 options default data, merge our data with your data, and lastly use your own data.
- added Indonesia Exchange, IDX.
- remove google analytics
- using manifest.version = 3
- fix bug in popup
- Fix bug on /chart page after TV update dom structure
- Fix bug with & symbol stock code in /chart page
- Aded count and date view in popup
- Update websites
- Experimenting few things after first time user install
- Consistence loading icon in popup
- Added NYSE, NASDAQ, SSE, SZSE
- Official website https://tsi.azrizhaziq.com
1.7.5, 1.7.6, 220.127.116.11
- 1.7.6, I accidentally published a silly mistake (only in chrome) so have to bump to 18.104.22.168
- remove "webNavigation" & "tab" permissions
- Remove "mid-small-cap"
- Added a way to refresh data by pressing refresh-icon in popup
- Probably will be my last update
- Handle msc flag properly when stock name change its name.
- Optimizing screener toggle btn using css instead of looping each chilldren to display/hide
- Restructure json and make it easier to add another country if any.
- Reducing file size which speed up few things
- update popup looks
- update internal structure(more optimised)
- update myx listing to text(more readable)
- Breaking changes for stock-list.json
- minor patch update for symbol page doesn't show shariah and msc icon
- big update to display Mid and Small cap(MSC)
- popup's version now can be clicked
- popup also show msc data
- fix internal logic that in few cases, shariah indicator doesn't show up
- fix bug in screener page, where shariah icon is not visible
- Improve internal logic
- Added popup and show current data timestamp
- Use external json
- Just reload if the indicator sometime shy to show, :D
- Add filter by shariah only in /screener page
- Smash few bugs and update logic