Attach floating notes to your TradingView's stock lists
View your stocks comments, at a glance, with colorful floating notes inside your TradingView platform.
- Glance at your notes with a cursor move, No need to click and load chart.
- 3 Notes colors to choose from.
- Wide note option.
- Trim long text option.
- Make use of TradingView's native notes system.
- Right-To-Left languages support.
- Easy tick to enable or disable the feature.
- Show stock stats: Daily update of stocks statistics, like "Market cap" and "Shares float".
How to use ?
- Install the plugin.
- For the first time after install, refresh the TradingView web page.
- In TradingView, right click on the stock ticker and choose "Add Text Node".
- Fill in your comments.
- Mouse over the stock ticker to show your notes.
- For more information visit: https://www.xyzet.me/tradingnotes
* "Show stock stats" feature, automatically fetches the stock's statistics from available information found on the web. This information is unverified and you should always verify it yourself before making any trade decision.
* TradingView is a leading charting platform and social network that is used by traders and investors to analyze the stock markets and other financial assets.