Add track change function and text edit mode to ChatGPT
"Track Change GPT" is an add-on program that provides track change display and text editing functionality on ChatGPT. It is designed to be simple and intuitive, allowing easy editing of text and tracking of changes.
1. Toggle the track change functionality on/off with the Track Change button.
2. When the track change functionality is enabled, differences between the original text and the text generated by AI are displayed with color-coded highlighting.
3. Clicking on AI-modified portions opens a pop-up window where you can choose to apply or delete the changes.
4. A menu window is positioned at the top of the text area, offering options such as "Edit Mode" (for text editing), "Accept All" (to apply all changes), "Reject All" (to delete all changes), and "Undo" (to undo user-made changes).
5. In Edit Mode, you can freely edit the text, including removing portions added by AI or inputting new text.
6. Track Change GPT supports various languages from around the world.
Update (November 19, 2023): Version 1.1.8
- Minor fixes in line with the specifications changes for ChatGPT