'Tracey - Bug Cop' - Putting Bugs behind Bars since 2016
Tracey is a visual bug tracker for website development, or anything that you can see in a browser. You visually pinpoint the issue/task/bug in the browser and then manage the issue using Trello.
*** Tracey won't let you login to Trello when you have the Extensions page active. To login go to any other website - refresh and login ***
Version 0.0.8 - Quite a big update this one!
- Added settings screen
- Added retina logo
- Added Board you are using in Pop-Up (limits adding tasks to wrong boards)
- Added option to select Trello List (no longer have to use the default "Backlog" list)
- Added PC Mode to settings (changes icon from a gun to a water pistol)
- Formatted browser data into Trello comment better
- Moved Issue URL to it's own comment so it is still clickable
- Removed all traces of working title "BugNerd" in code
- More stylesheet conflict issues resolved
- Changed ON/OFF selectors to flat design
- Further style sheet conflict fixes
- Fixed issue reporting bugs over pop-up windows
- NEW FEATURE - Assign tasks directly from the pop-up window
- NEW FEATURE - Assign labels directly from the pop-up window
- Fixed style sheet conflicts
- Added instructions to settings screen to remove visual markers
- Fixed issue when reporting bug over video.
- Changed name to Tracey - Bug Cop for Trello to make way for JIRA version.
- Fixed "List Name Backlog was not found" error.
- Gun Icon is now not captured in screengrab.
- Added URL to Issue Details.
- If Archive List is created in Trello and the Card moved to that list the marker is removed.