'Tracey - Bug Cop' - Putting Bugs behind Bars since 2016
Tracey is a visual bug tracker for website development, or anything that you can see in a browser. You visually pinpoint the issue/task/bug in the browser and then manage the issue using Trello.
HUGE UPDATE COMING SOON - VERSION 0.5
There is a complete design overhaul and the Plugin is 10x faster. It has been rewritten from the ground up using React.
The main changes are:
-CSS classes on the website no longer override the Pop-Up CSS
-All notification errors have been fixed
-You can now select the Trello board from the Pop-Up screen
-You can choose the Trello List to add bugs to
-You can choose multiple labels
-There is now an option to hide the red markers
-Tracey Remembers! This was a big one. If you are submitting quick multiple bugs Tracey will remember who you added to the task and the labels you used.
There are a lot of other minor changes also. Too many to list.
If you use Tracey regularly please consider buying me a coffee.
*** Tracey won't let you login to Trello when you have the Extensions page active. To login go to any other website - refresh and login ***
- Minor fixes. Looked at the issue of not being able to login to Trello from the Extensions page. There's no way around this unfortunately. You will need to go to another page/tab in your browser (any page like Google.com) and login from there.
- Fixed issue "Backlog List not found"
- The last version didn't quite fix the Object:Object notification issue - it has now been finally fixed!
- Fixed "User data is missed" error
- Made some changes to minimise conflicting with existing website CSS classes
- After many people being offended about the gun icon it has now been replaced with a Fly Spray icon
- Removed PC Mode with Water Pistol Icon in Settings
- Added Kill Mode with Gun Icon in Settings
- Removed annoying Object:Object notification issue
Version 0.0.8 - Quite a big update this one!
- Added settings screen
- Added retina logo
- Added Board you are using in Pop-Up (limits adding tasks to wrong boards)
- Added option to select Trello List (no longer have to use the default "Backlog" list)
- Added PC Mode to settings (changes icon from a gun to a water pistol)
- Formatted browser data into Trello comment better
- Moved Issue URL to it's own comment so it is still clickable
- Removed all traces of working title "BugNerd" in code
- More stylesheet conflict issues resolved
- Changed ON/OFF selectors to flat design
- Further style sheet conflict fixes
- Fixed issue reporting bugs over pop-up windows
- NEW FEATURE - Assign tasks directly from the pop-up window
- NEW FEATURE - Assign labels directly from the pop-up window
- Fixed style sheet conflicts
- Added instructions to settings screen to remove visual markers
- Fixed issue when reporting bug over video.
- Changed name to Tracey - Bug Cop for Trello to make way for JIRA version.
- Fixed "List Name Backlog was not found" error.
- Gun Icon is now not captured in screen capture.
- Added URL to Issue Details.
- If Archive List is created in Trello and the Card moved to that list the marker is removed.