'Tracey - Bug Cop' - Putting Bugs behind Bars since 2016
Tracey is a visual bug tracker for website development, or anything that you can see in a browser. You visually pinpoint the issue/task/bug in the browser and then manage the issue using Trello.
- Further style sheet conflict fixes
- Fixed issue reporting bugs over pop-up windows
- NEW FEATURE - Assign tasks directly from the pop-up window
- NEW FEATURE - Assign labels directly from the pop-up window
- Fixed style sheet conflicts
- Added instructions to settings screen to remove visual markers
- Fixed issue when reporting bug over video.
- Changed name to Tracey - Bug Cop for Trello to make way for JIRA version.
- Fixed "List Name Backlog was not found" error.
- Gun Icon is now not captured in screengrab.
- Added URL to Issue Details.
- If Archive List is created in Trello and the Card moved to that list the marker is removed.