Generate tpnURL links from Google Chrome.
Allows you to create simple, shorter URLs from longer, complex URLs directly from Google Chrome.
All URLs are permanent, and only are pruned if the link is found to be dead, associated with a known spam, phishing or other malicious website.
== CHANGE LOG ==
- addressed serious bug due to manifest 2.0 changes which caused form submission to not work.
- addressed issue where url was not properly populating in form on load.
1.0.19 - 1.0.23
- addressed a number of bugs related to manifest standard changes.
- updated extension to render using HTML5 standards.
- adjusted manifest.json file to meet new specs.
- minor update to UI
- addressed minor cosmetic bug introduced in 1.0.16
- replaced old ajax function with jquery enabled version.
- updated packaged icons.
1.0.13 - 1.0.14
- addressed minor bug caused by backend changes.
- extension now populates form with the active tab's URL
I'm always open to suggestions, so if you have any please post them in your feedback, or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'll do my best to field each request personally, and in many cases it may possible to implement an update within a day or two.
Thanks everyone for using my extension, service, and for providing valuable feedback.