Introduces Touch controls to Roll20
Touch20 - Touchscreen support for Roll20
Touch20 is an extension for Google Chrome which adds touchscreen support to Roll20. Features:
* Drag and Drop your characters to move them
* Pan the map with two fingers to move the viewport
* Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out - this will only work correctly if you select "Use Scroll to Zoom" in "My Settings".
* Long-press to activate the right-click menu
* Enlarged the left-hand toolbar to make the icons easier to hit using the touch controls
* Full support for both fingers and styluses (pens)
* [New in 1.1.0] Touch also works in dialogs (i.e. Turn Order, Character sheets, ...) and the assets menu
* [New in 1.2.0] Hides the player names at the bottom of the viewport if the setting "Player video/avatar size" is set to "Names only"
(to save space on smaller touchscreen devices)
* [New in 1.3.0] All modifier keys (CTRL, SHIFT, ALT, META) are now forwarded correctly and work as if you were using a mouse. Thus drawing circles is now possible!
If you play Pen & Paper or Tabletop games online, you probably know about Roll20 (https://roll20.net/).
It's a tremendous system for bringing players from all over the world to one table and going on an adventure.
I was part of an online Pen & Paper roleplaying group. After three years of playing online, we decided to
take our game to the next level and meet up in real life. To be able to play our favorite game at a real table, we
wanted to use my convertible laptop as a big touchscreen device in the center of the table. Unfortunately, Roll20
doesn't support touch screens - neither with a stylus nor with bare fingers.
But fear not - Touch20 is here!
If you want to show your support for this extension in a financial manner, feel free to visit the project’s GitHub page and donate via PayPal (not required at all though):