Displays a button to scroll automatically when you drag a finger.
Great for tablets!
Do you back and forth many times your finger to scroll a long page?
This extension displays a button for scrolling easily even when the touch operation.
When you start the drag from this button, until you release your finger from the screen, the screen will continue to scroll automatically in the direction you drag.
* You can adjust the speed of the scroll by distance you drag.
* You can adjust the position and size of the button in the settings page.
* This button will also work with a mouse.
New in Version 1.0.2:
* Bug fix by cause of chrome update.
* Improved the option panel.
* Larger button can now be selected.
New in Version 1.0.1:
Fixed an bug that links do not work after touching the scroller.