Use Torch default search browser extension to search the web!
Torch Search configures your Chrome Default Search settings to search.torchbrowser.com , allowing you to quickly search the web from your Chrome address bar!
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.