Notifies you when an invasion occurs on Toontown Rewritten.
- Desktop notifications when invasions start and end
- Notifications are visible from any program you're using (make sure Toontown is NOT in full screen mode)
- Pin invasions to the top of the list for quick checking
- Filter notifications by the cogs you want
- View all invasions going on in TTR
- Easily identify the type of cog invading by its picture
- Tracks how many cogs are left in an invasion
- Gives a rough estimate of how much time is left
- Ability to disable notifications
- Ability to change how often invasions are updated
Also available for Firefox!
1.3.2 - Added a way to have an overlay (very beta, look at the Settings tab). Fixed a bug with the filter. Added filter option for v2 and Skelecogs of any type.
1.3.0 - Improved time prediction algorithm. Added the ability to pin invasions to the top of the list for quick checking. Improved font readability.
1.2.5 - Added hour indicator. Changed invasion list to be sorted by time remaining.
1.2.2 - Added more tweaks for outages.
1.2.1 - Added more fixes during API outages.
1.2.0 - Hopefully made the tracker more reliable during API outages.
1.1.2 - Fixed bug causing invasions to end late. Added indicator when the API is down.
1.1.1 - Quick update to fix the image for a Two-Face.
1.1.0 - Changed the look and improved the ETA. Added a link to copy invasions to the clipboard.
1.0.6 - Added cog filter for notifications.
1.0.5 - Fixed issue with some cog names. Added rough ETA on when invasion will end.
1.0.4 - Changed look and add optional notification sound.
1.0.3 - Embiggened the font sizes to make everything more readable. Added total cog count to interface.
1.0.2 - Made the popup reload automatically
1.0 - Initial release