Enhances the Google Play Store™ with many different features.
-= Description =-
Toolbox for Google Play Store™ (TGPS) will add APKMirror, Android Police, and Appbrain buttons to all Play Store app pages. All the buttons are optional and can be toggled from the settings.
Additionally, TGPS will tell you if an app you're looking at offers a beta program and whether you're part of the beta. Just like before, this function is optional and can be disabled in the settings.
TGPS will also offer to fix a bug in the web Play Store that shows "&" instead of "&" in your devices names.
The extension was developed by the team at AndroidPolice.com and APKMirror.com.
-= Changelog =-
- Added support for Firefox and Opera (respective extensions are not live yet).
- Added various tweaks to improve performance, especially on page load.
- Fixed bug for authuser being read as null.
- Fixed bug where the content script would run on testing program pages.
- Fixed duplicate beta messages on app listings when user is already enrolled in beta program.
- Fixed bug where buttons would sometimes cover text on app listings.
- The top entry when right-clicking the extension button no longer links to apkmirror.com. Instead, it now links to the extension page.
- Fixed bug where buttons would randomly not get inserted into Play Store pages.
- Fixed bug where the app info layout would break in some languages.
- Fixed beta program spinner for Play Stores with languages other than English.
- Fixed beta program spinner when user not logged into Google account.