Removes annoying "Log in or create new account" notes and customizes/automates Facebook.
NOTE: The further development of this extension was discontinued on 24.03.2019 due to a lack of interest.
With the Toolbox for Facebook® you remove annoying "Login or create new account" dialogs and individualize/automate Facebook.
- Customize content (you choose what you want to see and what not)
- Automate recurring tasks (e. g. delete all friend requests)
- Useful links always within reach
- Change the appearance by supplied styles
- Create new styles and share them with your friends
- Account management: Log in and out of Facebook® quickly and easily for any number of Facebook accounts
The extension requires the following permissions:
- Open, update and close tabs: For automatic login, but also to call all sorts of websites, such as Google Fonts, Twitter, Chrome Web Stores, Facebook Help pages, etc.
- Write and read settings
- Copy data to the clipboard: For example, you might need to export styles, save your settings locally, or copy various kinds of information to the clipboard
- Determine installed extensions: For a support request, it is very useful to get as much technical information about the system as possible. This includes the installed extensions. Therefore, these can be copied to the clipboard together with other data to email it to the support
- A style can use any, even locally installed font. So that you do not have to enter them manually, but choose from a list, the extension needs the permission to read the locally installed fonts