This is an advanced feature can be monitored easily with a single click of your web site. Measurement result can be referenced in…
Feature: Monitoring your web site and your ssl certificate expiration date.
- Response Code
- Response Time
- SSL Cert
1. Registering web sites to monitor
Right click on any area in the web site window you want to monitor, and select Tongbi and then a choice of monitoring options.
- Tongbi sends out warning alerts, both an email and desk top if the threshold is exceeded.
- Configure thresholds is available from right click menus on the Tongbi icon.
- You can set a web site with multiple pages.
<example> https://secure.tongbi.jp/register and https://secure.tongbi.jp/signin
Open up the list by clicking on the Tongbi icon.
- Site domain switching
- URL list in the target site
- Monitoring Pause/Restart switching
- History list / recovery alert notification
You can refer to the chart and after a certain period of time.
- Response Code Pie chart
- Response Time Line chart
- SSL Cert Gauge
Users can set thresholds. Right click on the Tonbgi icon, and select Options.
- Normal Interval(sec)
- Warning Interval(sec)
- Warning Retry
- Response Time(sec)
- Response Code is other than 200 will be subject to alerts.
- SSL Cert is 30 days before the term of validity will be subject to alerts.