Puts a timer into any web tool and allows quick real time productivity tracking with all the data stored on your Toggl account
Whether you use Trello, Asana, Todoist, Jira or one of the 100+ integrated tools, start tracking time without opening a new tab. Toggl timer can now also fill your Pomodoro needs through automated reminders.
To see a list of all the supported tools please visit https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-chrome-extension/ or https://github.com/toggl/toggl-button
1. Click "Add to Chrome".
2. Log in to Toggl from the extension menu or from Toggl.com (tab can be closed)
3. Under settings give the extension permissions to inject itself into the services you desire
4. You will quickly start noticing the Toggl Button in your favourite productivity tools
5. Start timer inside one of the supported web tools and the task’s name and project will be added to your Toggl time entry.
6. Tracking your time will help boost productivity in no time
Toggl Button also has advanced features like:
* Pomodoro timer
* Idle detection
* Tracking reminder
For more information on how Toggl Button works take a look at https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-chrome-extension/ and enjoy seamless time tracking in your browser.
If you have any problems or feedback regarding Toggl Button, write to us at email@example.com
Toggl Button is open source and we welcome all your contributions, check out our Github repo - https://github.com/toggl/toggl-button
You can check out the change log here - https://toggl.github.io/toggl-button
Toggl is the leading online time management tool for teams and solo users. It allows users to track the time spent on various projects and analyze productivity. You can use Toggl on the web, as a desktop widget or on your mobile – all your data gets synced in real time.
Toggl is the ultimate simple online timer. Whether you need to track your work, time online and offline activities or just need a simple stopwatch from time to time, add Toggl button to your browser and see the benefits for yourself.
Join over 3 million productive Togglers!