One place for all your links
Save, sync, or share sets of links between all your browsers, devices, and team members. Manage tabs in the browser window, save and reopen them in one click or one-by-one.
Toast is like a sandwich you bring to work each morning. It’s easy to cook and will be appropriate at any moment during the day. Just as simply, with one click, you can create a session in Toast, grabbing all open tabs from a browser window. Or add links separately, like ingredients to your sandwich, and “eat” it later whenever you need it via any browser or our web app.
In case you want to have fun preparing a toast with your friends and do research in a browser together or share a Toast session with lots of links as one link to the entire office, Toast can nicely help with that.
Unearthly magic! Toast synchronizes sessions and opened tabs in all browsers in real-time across your devices. It’s like you can start eating your sandwich in your workplace and finish it during the team meeting two floors higher up.
Your toast recipes are unique, and we want to keep them secret. Toast requires account creation to support some “magic” functions, but your data will never be sold or become an object of commercial interest.
Where can you create or view a Toast session? Wherever! Just visit https://dotoast.com/ for the Toast web app from your computer or mobile.
Nice touch. All your sessions live in our Free browser extensions with full functionality for Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, and other Chromium browsers. For those, who are tired of massive full-page tabs or bookmark managers and are looking for alternatives, Toast can be an unexpectedly interesting solution due to its native and minimalistic design.
REQUIRES ACCOUNT to work.
Sign in with Apple, Google, or Facebook makes it just a few clicks away.
An account lets us provide awesome features for you. Read more: https://dotoast.com/why-create-account
With the account, you can synchronize your sessions, access our web session manager to see your data on all devices for all users, and browser synchronization for Pro users.
This update removes browser barriers, adds features to enjoy Toast with friends, family, or colleagues, brings more security and stability.
So what’s exactly new?
– Live synchronization (see tabs open on other browsers)
– Session collaboration (work with the team)
– UX improvements & bug fixes
– Link & session search (quickly find what you need)
– Session collaboration
– Live synchronization
– Recently deleted (never lose anything important)
– Create session from the web app (use Toast even without the extension)
– Completely rewritten to ensure flawless experience
– Referral system (Get free months for a friend invitation)
This update brings a lot of features you’ve been dreaming about.
– Completely Refreshed Interface
– 4x Faster Performance
– New Web Dashboard for Session Management
– New Session Creation Screen - Edit Before Saving
– Link Renaming
– Share Sessions as a Link
– Added Shortcuts
– VPN + Toast = 💛
– Sign In with Apple
– Session Sharing by Link and Email (Now is Free)
– Access to Web Session Manager Dashboard (Now is Free)
– Sessions Synchronization from All Browsers to Web Dashboard (Now is Free)
– 50% OFF Subscription