Don’t be afraid to close tabs in browser. Save them in Toast.
You quite certainly have a few tabs open or pinned that are very useful, but not needed right now. They don't deserve to be bookmarked, although, are too important to be lost in a browser's reading list.
Toast is a place to save them.
The extension helps you control open tabs by saving & closing the ones that aren't needed at this exact moment, so you can be more efficient working on one thing at a time.
There are many ways people use Toast, below are a few.
If any resonates with you, go ahead and try it. It's free and is only 2 minutes to set up.
🥪 Save Quora, StackOverflow, Youtube... findings to reference later
🥪 Organize various Google Docs and Drive file links by client or topic
🥪 Save your research for a new project, degree work, market study, etc
🥪 Collect a list of design, photo, code... examples to send as a single link
🥪 Save and close an entire window to start working on something else
🥪 Open multiple links in a single click (prepare for a webinar or specific type of work)
🥪 Move open tabs from one browser to another. All together.
Save every link that's useful to you. Organize it however you want.
* Toast requires account creation to provide some of its great functionality. Read more: https://dotoast.com/why-create-account
For those, who are tired of massive full-page tabs or bookmark managers, and are looking for alternatives, Toast can be an unexpectedly interesting solution thanks to its native, minimalistic design and the largest browser support.
Save multiple highlighted (selected) tabs to a new or existing folder instead of saving all tabs or one by one.
Did you know you can select multiple tabs, just like you can select multiple files on your computer? Here is how you do it: cdm/ctrl+click on several tabs (shift+click also works) to select them, then go to Toast and you'll be able to save those to a new or existing folder.
This update is all about bringing your most used features closer and streamlining the day-to-day routine. Everything you love in Toast is now easier to reach and thus - faster.
– “Sessions” are now “Folders”
– Quickly add current tab into any folder using the new “+” button in folder line
– Clicking a folder name will now show the links list instead of opening it in a new window. To open a folder in a new window use the "open" button on the right of the folder line.
– Changed some wording in a few places to make it clearer for newbies
– Fixed a minor bug
P.S. It might take a couple times to get used to the update, but once you’re there, you’ll feel how much better it is.
This update removes browser barriers, adds features to enjoy Toast with friends, family, or colleagues, brings more security and stability.
So what’s exactly new?
– Live synchronization (see tabs open on other browsers)
– Session collaboration (work with the team)
– UX improvements & bug fixes
– Link & session search (quickly find what you need)
– Session collaboration
– Live synchronization
– Recently deleted (never lose anything important)
– Create session from the web app (use Toast even without the extension)
– Completely rewritten to ensure flawless experience
– Referral system (Get free months for a friend invitation)
This update brings a lot of features you’ve been dreaming about.
– Completely Refreshed Interface
– 4x Faster Performance
– New Web Dashboard for Session Management
– New Session Creation Screen - Edit Before Saving
– Link Renaming
– Share Sessions as a Link
– Added Shortcuts
– VPN + Toast = 💛
– Sign In with Apple
– Session Sharing by Link and Email (Now is Free)
– Access to Web Session Manager Dashboard (Now is Free)
– Sessions Synchronization from All Browsers to Web Dashboard (Now is Free)
– 50% OFF Subscription