Tinybeest makes it ridiculously simple to convert, resize, and optimize images
This is a free trial of Tinybeest. You will have the same tools as Tinybeest Standard, but will be limited to 10 images. If you like what you see, please consider upgrading to Tinybeest Pro to support our team's efforts to operate and maintain the platform.
Tinybeest is an online image compression and optimization Chrome Extension that makes it ridiculously simple to resize, shrink, optimize, reduce, compress and convert any images right in your browser. Our image compression tool supports all major image extensions (unlike browser-based apps like TinyPNG and Compress PNG). If you like Tinybeest for Chrome, consider downloading Tinybeest for macOS on our website.
Tinybeest is a Google Chrome image extension that helps you quickly optimize images for SEO, web design productivity and site speed performance by allowing you to right-click (or CTRL+click on Mac) on an image in your browser, then download a compressed and optimized version photo to your computer.
Your compressed image will have the same resolution, but with a reduced file size and the preferred image extension to appease the SEO and site speed gods.
Tinybeest Chrome Extension features include:
• "Quick Optimize" option available with a right-click in your browser
• Compress JPG, PNG, and other web image formats including WebP and animated GIF
• User-friendly interface that shows compressed image details in your browser
• Process images (up to 5MB for Standard and up to 30MB for Pro)
• Convert images to different file formats (like PNG, JPG, and Google WebP)
• Ability to process and compress static or animated GIFs
• Built-in on page image SEO analysis (you can see which images on your current page need compression and optimization and allows you to optimize, resize, and compress with a single click, neatly downloaded in a .zip file)
With the Tinybeest Chrome Extension, you'll level-up image compression and productivity features are great for a wide range of digital professionals:
For Website Designers
Tinybeest is a great productivity tool that allows you to quickly produce mockups and wireframes for new websites, redesigns, and demos with properly sized and optimized images.
For Web Developers
Tinybeest can speed up file management. Leverage our Pro version for beneficial site migration features like bulk download and optimization.
For Content Producers
Quickly mine image assets from the web and easily resize, compress, and optimize images in any file extension or format that are ready for publication.
For Social Media Managers
The social world runs on image-based content. Utilize Tinybeest to streamline the creation of your media assets.
For SEO Professionals
Tinybeest Pro gives you features that help quickly analyze image size and ideal compression for a faster page load. This tool can be a life-saver during a website audit or website migration.
For QA Professionals
Tinybeest will make front end testing for speed, accessibility, and usability easier by allowing you to quickly analyze and optimize media for your users.
If you’re managing a photo catalog on the web, Tinybeest’s image compression and optimization capabilities make it one of the best free photo editing tools on the web. We make it easy to download properly sized images for editing and upload. Lean on Tinybeest PRO for bulk editing and downloading capabilities.
Avoid navigating through FTP and databases and quickly download properly optimized product photos to your computer for use on your site. Site speed and proper sizing will help your store stand out from the competition.
How To Compress and Optimize Images with Tinybeest:
1. Right-click (or CTRL+click on Mac) the image you would like to optimize (.jpg, .png, .svg, .gif, .tif, or .webp), then select "Quick Optimize". Or if you would like to change the file type, choose your preferred file type (JPG, PNG, WebP) and choose the size you would like. Keep in mind, you can't size an image up larger than it already is, so those options will be greyed out.
2. Once the image processes (1-10 seconds, depending on file size), a Save As dialog will allow you to save your optimized image locally to your computer.
If you love the productivity benefits that the Tinybeest Chrome Extension offers, the team at Wildebeest have a desktop image compression app for Mac that lets you bulk optimize images and adjust image quality. Our desktop image compression app also supports additional image extensions, including PDF and GIF images. You can learn more and download it at https://tinybeest.com
Tinybeest is an image SEO and productivity tool created internally at Wildebeest in Marina del Rey, CA. Say howdy and see some of our other work at https://wildebee.st
Terms of Service