Lets Blogger add a Tweet This! link to blog posts thereby allowing users to Tweet from your blog to twitter with just one click
As a blogger once you add the Tiny Tweet This! Google Extension to Google Chrome browser, Tweets to Twitter via your blogs will be a snap (or rather, a click).
As a blogger, Open Blogger in draft mode
- Select the text you like your blog readers to Tweet
- Right click and insert the “Tiny Tweet this” link
- Post your blog
When users click the “Tweet this” or tweetable link , your pre-selected text and blog’s URL is shared on Twitter directly from your blog post. The Blog URL is automatically shortened before posting on twitter.
- Wordpress platform ensure "Text" tab is selected while compose in draft mode
- Blogger platform ensure that Post Settings->Options-> Select "Interpret Typed HTML" while compose in draft mode
- When Text is selected, HTML code is inserted to the current compose page. This code is converted to link once blog is posted, so no action is required from your end.(IGNORE ANY INSERTED CODE)
Make blogging more social with this extension to create tweetables. Before your blog users post the tweet on twitter, they will have the option of modifying the tweet and adding more information to customize appearance on twitter. The Best practice for Bloggers would be to optimize the number of "Tiny Tweet this" links in each blog post to derive maximum benefit of your blog post readers sharing selected quotes, texts, pictures on twitter.This blogger App in draft extension is a must have for serious blogging!