Your agile time management application - The Pomodoro Technique
Simple HTML5 application for time management - The Pomodoro Technique (http://www.pomodorotechnique.com/).
- The Pomodoro Technique task lifecycle: pomodoro (25 minutes), short break (5 minutes), long break (15 minutes)
- Each time countdown is finished by desktop notification and ring sound
- Last task description is saved in browser local storage for next app usage
- Offline support - install it to Chrome browser and use it with no internet connection [since 0.0.2]
It is opensource:
- fork me on GitHub - https://github.com/shamoh/timout.
The application is in progress, stay tuned. Future versions will implement:
- Stored history, Timeline statistics
- Cloud Backend at AppEngine
- Chrome extension, Mobile application, PC application
- Integrate to other backends - Google Tasks, RTM, ...