A nice graphical interface for timestamps in Youtube Videos
Recently YouTube introduced chapters feature. This feature uses timestamps that creators write for their videos, allowing viewers to easily jump forward to a specific section of the video or re-watch a portion of the video.
But to move the mouse over the seek-bar to look for various chapter or to check chapter timestamps in the description makes it a bit hard to use.
This extension provides a nice graphical interface and also allows you to seek to the start of any chapter by just a single click.
Also, there are many videos on YouTube that were published before this feature was made available. You can also add timestamps to those videos as well.
HOW TO USE(No account required to use the extension):
- An icon will appear to the left of play/pause button at the bottom.
- On clicking the icon, a new bar with 2 more icons will appear on the bottom-left side of the video player.
- Click on the icon on the right. This will either display the chapters(watch the video for more info) or a dialog box with "NOT FOUND" message on the right side.
NOTE: If the icons don't appear. Try reloading the YouTube video.
Recently YouTube introduced chapters feature. This feature uses timestamps that creators apply to their videos, allowing viewers to easily jump forward to a specific section of the video or re-watch a portion of the video.
1) Educational videos
- View all the topics covered by the creator in a glance.
- Move to any specific topic.
- More and more vloggers are adding chapters to their videos.
3) Songs Playlist
- list all the songs and play any song with a click.
4) You can chapters to any video.