Availability finder for your busy Google Calendar™.
Many people, especially busy professionals such as doctors, practitioners, therapists, excecutives, managers, salon administrators and many others, arrange and schedule their every day appointments in google calendar. The daily agenda can easily get crowded and messy with continuous 10, 15, 30 minutes appointments during working hours and days. Google calendar and numerous extensions and apps are perfect in creating, rearranging and viewing these calendars.
But what about availability? How easily can you spot let's say a 15 minute opening (appointment-free time) in the next two months in your packed agenda?
TimeSlotYou for Google Calendar™ browses your google calendar and spots openings, so you have a clear picture of availability for new appointments.
1. Download the extension.
2. Go to Google Calendar page and click on the extension to open the popup.
3. Go to configuration and select your busy calendar from the list of google calendars you have write access to.
4. Setup your working plan; which days of the week and hours of the day you normally work.
5. Complete any possible exceptions of your normal working plan, days off, holidays, overtime.
6. Optionally, provide commonly used appointment durations, such as 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes.
That's it... Now you can
1. instantly see your next opening,
2. list all openings for the next 2, 3 or 6 months,
3. narrow availability searching for specific time durations (for example see availability at least 30 minutes long) and
4. get an overview picture of your availability calendar in google calendar web page.