A minimalist 25 minutes timer. Simple, reliable and easy to use.
> Focus on one dedicated function, and make it great.
• 1 click to set a 25 Minute Timer.
• Perfect for Pomodoro Technique / Tomato Timer.
• Saving your time and lifting your efficiency now!
• Nearly 0 Memory/CPU consumption with a better experience!
• Open source software
How To Use:
• START from a fixed 25:00.
• STOP at 0:00 and inform you by a popup alert/notification.
• When counting down, click again to CANCEL the timer.
• Enter "timer" in Chrome's address bar and press TAB to start a non-25 minutes timer.
• [Optional] Play a sound when time's up.
Code & Bug Report:
• Github Project Page: https://github.com/kyan001/ChromeMyExtens/tree/master/Timer_25_Ext
• Help & Bug Report: https://github.com/kyan001/ChromeMyExtens/issues
• Change Chrome omnibox keyword from "t25" to "timer".
• Now you can start a non-25 timer from both omnibox and option page.
• Now you can choose to play a sound when time's up.
• Now you can press the ▶ to see an example of that option.
• Now you can enter "t25" in Chrome's address bar and press TAB to start a non-25 minutes timer.
• Now support English/Español/中文/日本語/Français/Deutsch/한국어/Polski/Português/Русский/Italiana.
• Now you can choose between a popup alert, or a popup notification. A notification is more native but an alert is more noticeable.