Track your time directly from Google Chrome™ in all your favourite tools
Timeneye for Google Chrome™ is the most simple extension to track time from Google Chrome™ and your favourite productivity tools.
The extension automatically integrates with the Timeneye web app and allows to start timers, track time manually and manage your time entries without opening a new tab.
Start tracking your time from Google Chrome™ and within leading project management tools.
= Get started in 3 simple steps =
1) Click “Add to Google Chrome™”.
2) Click on the Extension Icon.
3) Log in with your Timeneye credentials.
4) You will now find a little Timeneye icon inside the supported tools.
5) Click on the Timeneye icon next to the task or project you want to track time for and Timeneye will automatically match the task description with the equivalent project in the web app.
6) Choose if you want to start a timer or track time manually and start boosting your productivity!
Start timers in one click or simply use the keyboard shortcut: Alt + Shift + T.
If you are working on a project or multitasking between emails, meetings and social media, you can always monitor the time spent on each task or to-do by starting single or multiple timers.
Timeneye Google Chrome™ extension already works in:
- Basecamp 2
- Basecamp 3
- Pivotal Tracker
- Zendesk Support
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Mail
If you are experiencing problems with the Timeneye widget or you just want to send us a feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Timeneye for Google Chrome™ requires a Timeneye subscription: subscribe for free at https://www.timeneye.com