Interactively learn about planets, astronomers, satellites and spacecrafts
"Timeline Adventure" is a series of educational games that are made with a goal to educate kids and adults alike about interesting world events. We want to show events in perspective and to stimulate players to put these events in the right sequence and by doing so to gain points and new knowledge about different subjects.
You will not find ads in our games, as we think ads only take away attention from what's going on inside the game and they do not provide much value to the player.
The game has a few levels and a few additional activities like puzzles:
* DISTANCE FROM SUN - Drag the planet above to the correct place between the planets below (according to the distance from Sun)
* TIMELINE OF SOLAR SYSTEM EXPLORATION - Place the event in the correct chronological spot on the timeline of Solar system exploration
* FAMOUS ASTRONOMERS - Do you know who was first – Galileo or Copernicus?
* PLANETS SIZE - Place the planet according to its size – smallest on the left
* SEND SPACECRAFT TO THE PLANET - Pick the right planet the spacecraft was sent to
* PLANET’S NATURAL SATELLITES - Do you know which moon belogs to which planet?
Photos and pictures by NASA / JPL / GSFC
Sound effects by Freesfx.co.uk
Join us on Facebook to get updates about new games and to give a feedback: