Set personal bests around tracks with your favorite cars!
Time Trial Racing is a simple yet addictive pop-up racing game designed to provide a quick burst of fun when you are bored.
The goal of this game is simple: To set blistering lap times around eight different tracks! The physics are made to be fun yet accurate, and multiple driving styles are supported. You can brake aggressively and attack the corner, stick to the racing line, or mark up the track with tire marks in a killer drift! If you feel your car is sliding around too much, you can also turn up the traction control.
Currently, there are eight different cars, all of which feel different when you steer. More will come in future updates. These eight cars differ in weight, downforce, power, and speed, and all give you a unique experience. There are cars we can only dream of driving in our lives, and cars that you might have already ridden in.
Once you set an incredible lap time, it doesn’t finish there. There's always room for improvement, and to make it easier, this game includes ghosts! Every lap, the game automatically records your ghost, and if you set a new personal best, the game saves your ghost in your storage. Even if you close the pop-up, when you return, your best lap will always be there. Also, since there are six different cars and four different tracks, you can save a total of twenty-four different ghosts at once! You can race yourself and improve on your lap times and brag to your friends about how great of a driver you are.
In many games, closing a the pop-up in the middle of a round results in you losing your progress. Imagine this: You are just about to beat your best lap time, but then your computer runs out of charge and you lose that amazing lap. Well, that isn’t a problem with Time Trial Racing, because this game saves your progress every second! You never have to fear losing your progress again, as you can always pick up where you left!
The game also changes gears for you automatically, so you don’t ever have to worry about that. If you think you are too good at this game and want to make it harder, you can always change to manual gearing. Also, if you feel the gear you are in is too slow, you can always adjust the gear even when in automatic.
Now you can also import and export ghosts! Send your best ghosts to your friends and challenge them to beat it! Or you can use this to save ghosts that aren't your best. Maybe you made an amazing drift ghost, you can now use this feature to save it! You can also compete between different cars, resulting in memorable chases. Get into a faster car than your imported ghost, give the ghost a head start, and try to catch it! The possibilities are endless.
- You can now change which model's best ghost you are seeing or turn it off in settings
- Added drone mode
- Fixes starting position of cars
- Bug fixes
- You can now zoom in and out in drone mode by pressing the "+" and "-" keys!
- Added one new track and one new car! Enjoy!
- To finish of major changes for version 2, added a one mile drag strip!
- Totally redesigned lap system for drag strip that works incredibly well (including starting lights and false starts!)
- Performance and storage improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Major improvements in code cleanness and efficiency
- Added new track: Eboladrome! It is the Grand Tour test track, and aimed at being realistic
- Much better and more accurate physics that embody real life better
- Finally made a proper pause menu!
- Added smoke along with skid marks
- Redesigned off-road grip sensors and implementation
- Updated UI
- Bug fixes
- Traction control physics fixes
- You can compete with others around the world with an online leaderboard - Finally!
- Make your own username
- Checkpoint 2 to make sure you aren't cheating
- More friendly for new users
- Much easier to distinguish between when you are offline and online, more reliable leaderboard connection mechanics
- Created global ranking system for all users
- Bug fixes
- Improved quality of track 1 and track 3
- After the leaderboard of the last version broke, I've fixed it
- Added banners on some of the track for realism
- Bug fixes
- Added Spa!
- Fixed circuit rendering to make it more efficient
- Fixed leaderboard
- New car added
- Car balance fixes