Adds a player to control TikTok videos.
Adds much needs video player controls to TikTok videos on the web.
This adds a player below the videos to allow you to:
- See the current video time
- See the video's duration
- Use a seekbar to see how far into the video you are and jump to a specific time
- Set a volume
- Save your volume setting between videos (no more super loud tik toks blasting out your ears)
... and I am considering adding more features!
- Fixed player not loading on some pages, and prevented site from locking video volume to 80%
- Added option to toggle looping
- Changed menu popup to close when clicking away, in addition to clicking the button for it again.
- Added Copy Link button. This link is without all the tracking info that is added when copying the link on the site.
- Fixed an issue where the Play in Background setting wasn't applying in all cases.
- Changed volume slider more compact by making it vertical and show up when hovering over the volume area
- Added options menu with more features
- Added setting for playback speed, as slow as 0.25x speed and as fast as 3x speed. Like everything else, it will remember you speed preference
- Added setting to allow video to continue playing when switching tabs
- Added button to download TikTok