Adds the controls and keyboard shortcuts to the video.
(!) TikTok is changing the layout now. This would work or not.
With this extension you can make the video controls to appear and you can do:
* Play / Pause the video
* Change Volume, Loop and Mute
- Seek: Hold CTRL for 1 second, SHIFT for 10 seconds, Default 5
- Volume: Hold CTRL for 5, SHIFT for 10, Default 2
* Remembers the volume, mute and loop for the next video
* Keyboard shortcuts
* Dark theme
* You can change some default settings when opening the video from the extension popup
- Mute - If the video to be muted
- Loop - If the video have loop
- Volume - The video volume
- Dark theme - The dark theme
- Mouse shortcuts - Some little mouse shortcuts
- Volume change - How much volume to add when using the shortcuts
- Check - The interval for checking the new video
Loud sound sometimes?:
Click on top left speaker over the video to mute it.
You can find it on the bottom right on comments page.
And use my speaker from top bar or the video controls.