Desktop timeline creation software
TikiToki Desktop is a paid application (for Windows computers and Chromebooks) that allows users to create timelines on their local computer. Timelines are saved as .tki files that can be shared with others and viewed using our free timeline viewer app. Please note that TikiToki Desktop cannot be used to create web-based timelines.
TikiToki timeline software offers key features that many other timeline makers lack, including:
- Split your timeline into horizontal bands using our Category Band view
- Display your timeline in our stunning 3d mode
- Show events covering a duration as bars using our Duration view
- Choose your own colour scheme for your timeline
- Embed videos, images and audio in your timeline
New in Version 2.0
- Spans that allow you to split the timeline into blocks of time, each with its own colour and background image.
- Tagging for adding multiple keywords to each story
- Updated admin interface
- Improved animation after Chrome update caused jerky dragging
- Loads of tweaks and improvements
New in Version 2.3
- Navigate between a story's expanded images
You can find out more about TikiToki Desktop here: http://www.tiki-toki.com/desktopapp/
By downloading and using TikiToki Desktop, you agree to abide by our end user license terms, which can be viewed here: http://www.tiki-toki.com/desktopapp/termsandconditions/
TikiToki Desktop's design, assets and code are owned by Webalon Ltd. It is strictly forbidden to reverse engineer or distribute any part of TikiToki Desktop's design, assets or code.