Enjoy this classic Tic Tac Toe with the 3×3 scheme and two variant 5×5 and 7×7 where you have to place 4 marks instead of 3.
Tic Tac Toe is a HTML5 Strategy game. Enjoy this classic game with the 3×3 scheme and two variant 5×5 and 7×7 where you have to place 4 marks instead of 3.
The game also contains two game mode:
– two player mode (that play locally)
– Player vs AI
Play Tic Tac Toe on your Google Chrome Browser with our simple & lightweight extension - No Internet required, no ADS, and 100% Free!
HOW TO INSTALL?
1. Click "Add to Chrome" to install the extension
2. Pin the Tic Tac Toe extension icon to the Chrome toolbar
3. Click the Tic Tac Toe icon on the Chrome toolbar, the Tic Tac Toe popup will open. Tap on the popup or press "Spacebar" to start ;)
That's all you need to do! Have fun!
HOW TO PLAY?
1. The game is played on a grid that's 3 squares by 3 squares.
2. You are X, your friend (or the computer in this case) is O. Players take turns putting their marks in empty squares.
3. The first player to get 3 of her marks in a row (up, down, across, or diagonally) is the winner.
4. When all 9 squares are full, the game is over. If no player has 3 marks in a row, the game ends in a tie.
Tic-tac-toe (American English), noughts and crosses (Commonwealth English), or Xs and Os (Irish English) is a paper-and-pencil game for two players who take turns marking the spaces in a three-by-three grid with X or O. The player who succeeds in placing three of their marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row is the winner. It is a solved game, with a forced draw assuming best play from both players.
Tic-tac-toe is played on a three-by-three grid by two players, who alternately place the marks X and O in one of the nine spaces in the grid.
Please feel free to contact us at: https://www.w3technic.com/contact
Read at: https://www.w3technic.com/privacy-policy
- First release