NOTE: This app requires a Thycotic Secret Server paid account. If you are interested in enterprise password management, begin a…
NOTE: This app requires a Thycotic Secret Server paid account. If you are interested in enterprise password management, begin a trial of Secret Server installed at www.thycotic.com.
Get access to your team’s Thycotic Secret Server account from anywhere with this intuitive application. Whether you need to access a privileged account from a server room, or at a client site, Thycotic PAM brings your Secret Server account to your desktop.
Enterprise Password Management for Businesses
This privileged account management app brings Thycotic Secret Server’s enterprise-level security to IT professionals on the go. The Chrome app must be enabled by your Secret Server administrator, and is available for Secret Server installed customers.
• Get full access to your Thycotic Secret Server account from your desktop, while keeping Secrets well-organized and secure.
• Search, view, edit, and create Secrets and folders.
• Create ‘favorites’.
• Request access to Secrets.
• Cache Secrets or folders for offline use (if mobile caching is enabled by your organization).
• Your passwords are safely stored on your company’s Secret Server instance.
• You get top-level AES 256 bit encryption on the server and desktop.
• A personal pin code gives you an additional layer of security on your desktop.
• The built-in password generator creates strong, unique passwords.
• All actions performed within the application are audited.
Safe Storage for:
• Enterprise-level IT passwords.
• Passwords used by non-IT divisions, like marketing and accounting, for securing and sharing critical team passwords.
• Web passwords and online portal logins.
• Combination lock and security door codes.
• …and more, with customizable templates.
Read more about managing privileged accounts with Thycotic Secret Server:
Thycotic is trusted by over 3,000 organizations worldwide to remove the complexities associated with proper access control and management of privileged accounts. Secret Server is used by members of the Fortune 500, enterprises, government agencies, technology firms, universities, non-profits, and managed service providers.