Chrome Lightbeam is a Google Chrome extension that uses interactive visualizations to show relationships under third parties.
- Thunderbeam starts recording connections as soon as it's installed.
- To start visualizing your online interactions, open a new tab, navigate to a site, and then check back to the Thunderbeam tab.
- Thunderbeam is used for our research study, thus your browser data might be used for research. But all data would be hashed and timely deletion for GDPR
- If you are insterested in our research, we also have github here to receive your feedbacks: https://github.com/rachelkcl/Lightbeam_Chrome
- And the original version is from Firefox which has been stopped from October,2019:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/lightbeam-extension-firefox-no-longer-supported
PLEASE SUPPORT US WITH YOUR WEEKLY DATA :) (BY UPLADING BUTTON)
For 'update your data', we are happy to receive your weekly 'Save data'.json file to help us with more mature analytics on the third-party network. And all of the data will be stored secured and only anonymised data for use. Noted: you could use 'Reset data' to clean your record for the next week. :)
Looking Forward to Hearing From You !