Throttle Browser Extension
Control who can send you email. A cleaner inbox means a happier you. Throttle is a service that keeps your email address safe and your inbox clean. By seamlessly substituting random, unique email addresses for use online, it gives users control over who gets into their inboxes, for the first time ever.
The Throttle extension provides a button in sign up forms that allows you to generate unique email address to sign up with so you don't have to give out your real address.
Please see pricing at https://throttlehq.com/pricing
- Fixed another bug where the Throttle button may not work on email text fields in Chrome.
- Fixed a bug where the Throttle button may not work on email text fields in Chrome.
- Removed unneeded permissions.
- Fixed a bug where email addresses could not be copied.
- Fixed a stying issue with the generated addresses listing.
- Fixed WebExtension API deprecations and lightened the package load.
- No longer automatically query Throttle for an address on every page you visit.
- Added back number of authorizations left for free users
- Added color icon
- Fix bug generating multiple addresses for domain at once
- Add 'Generate new address for this site' button in toolbar popover to generate new addresses on the fly
- Display 'Checking authorizations...' as placeholder text instead of '1 authorization made a medium.com'
- Fix popover displaying incorrect subscription list when multiple windows are open
- Fix popover panel sizing
- Added retina icon for popup button
- Changed upgrade text in popup
- Removed `Categories` button
- Added `Feedback & Support` button