Throttle Browser Extension
Control who can send you email. A cleaner inbox means a happier you. Throttle is a service that keeps your email address safe and your inbox clean. By seamlessly substituting random, unique email addresses for use online, it gives users control over who gets into their inboxes, for the first time ever.
The Throttle extension provides a button in sign up forms that allows you to generate unique email address to sign up with so you don't have to give out your real address.
Please see pricing at https://throttlehq.com/pricing
- No longer query Throttle for generated addresses on every page load. To recall a generated address, simply click the Throttle button in an email field (or use the menu item when you right click), and the originally generated address for that domain will be populated.
- Added back number of authorizations left for free users
- Added color icon
- Fix bug generating multiple addresses for domain at once
- Add 'Generate new address for this site' button in toolbar popover to generate new addresses on the fly
- Display 'Checking authorizations...' as placeholder text instead of '1 authorization made a medium.com'
- Fix popover panel sizing
- Added retina icon for popup button
- Changed upgrade text in popup
- Removed `Categories` button
- Added `Feedback & Support` button