PhotoSynth Viewer based on WebGL using Three.js.
Replace PhotoSynth viewer by a WebGL viewer on photosynth.net if you don't have Silverlight. You can take a look at the attached video to understand how to use it.
Plugins page: about:plugins
Extensions page: chrome://extensions
For more information, you can take a look at the post on my blog about this extension:
Credits: extension created by Henri Astre (http://www.visual-experiments.com), using:
- Three.js (https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js)
- ImageFlow (http://imageflow.finnrudolph.de/)
- Accordion(except css) + Tween + PhotoSynthParser created by me
- BlobBuilder (https://github.com/eligrey/BlobBuilder.js)
- FileSaver (https://github.com/eligrey/FileSaver.js)
I also have created another (older) Chrome extension to view PhotoSynth point cloud using XB-PointStream: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jgeipglcoefbggekpejhidgjkafgkcma