Reddit comments on YouTube.
You can switch between a YouTube video's related Reddit posts, Reddit comments, and YouTube comments.
- Works for all YT videos (private, deleted, etc)
- List all Reddit posts related to the current video
- Sort posts
- Easily go to each post's linked timestamp (if present)
- Blacklist subreddits
- View each post's comments
- Sort comments
- Easily collapse comments
- Hide/Show all child comments
- Option to auto collapse 'stickied' u/AutoModerator comments
- Compatible with YouTube's dark mode
- Switches to Youtube comments if no reddit comments are found
- Change any default settings in the options
- Available on Chrome & Firefox
- Log in to save, upvote, post, comment
- Internationalize extension and store listings
Threads for YouTube doesn't show ads and doesn't send user's data anywhere (it does use the YouTube video ID to get Reddit posts/comments). It is fully open-source (https://github.com/a-bravo/threads-for-youtube). Contributions are welcome!
*** If you have any problems or feature requests, submit them to the bug tracker (https://github.com/a-bravo/threads-for-youtube/issues). ***
- youtube.com: required in order to add Reddit comments to YouTube pages
- reddit.com: required in order to access Reddit's api